So this morning I got up to my two youngest sons, Austen and Logan fighting, so I just let them finish their fight and then made them each sit on a chair and face each other. Then when they were ready to say sorry and forgive each other. Man are they stubborn, they sat in their chairs for a good 15 minutes. But thankfully it only usually only happens once, then when its over they are great friends for the rest of the day.
The rest of the day went really well. I got all my dishes done, the recycling in the van ready for Olds, then I had some time to just sit with my kids outside in the sun just relaxing. It was a great morning after the boys got their fighting out.
Times like that where I can just sit and relax with my kids makes me wish I could keep up with the house work so I can have more moments like that. On that note I have decided to pick up a book again, but this time I have asked my hubby to help me with it. The book is called The house that cleans itself. http://www.mindystarnsclark.com/house.php I really hope it helps me, cause I can't seem to keep it under control.
Well I guess that's it for tonight.
No comments:
Post a Comment