Yes, I tried to have a scavenger hunt with my kids. It worked for a little while, then we had to WALK home from the last thing on the list ; a feather. We had to go to nani and papa's house to find a silly feather too which is on main street getting there was fine. But coming home. holy man!!
It all started when I woke up this morning, I thought to my self 'hmmm...we need something to do other then sitting around the house(since David took TV from the kids for a week for dropping the Wii), so I went on the computer and searched for stuff to do with kids in the summer and scavenger hunts came up several times. So I thought it would be a great way to make our walk fun, so I wrote down a bunch of stuff I thought would be fun and easy to find. while I am doing all this stuff to get ready for a "FUN" morning/day the kids are already fighting and arguing and making my head hurt. But I didn't give up hope of a good day. I went through with it, partly because I had already told the boys we were going to go for a walk and they get even worse if you don't follow through with what you said.
Anyways!
We finally got out the door, after MUCH not listening and just being boys(I guess). It was fun for a little while, I gave James my little camera so he could take his own pics. and I had David's.
Well I think that's all I have for tonight its late and it was a very long day.
Here are a few of the pics James and I took.
ENJOY!
The beginning.
On our way down to the path.
Looking for a blade of grass.
James and 'his' camera.
James and his 'Y' shaped stick.
Austen and HIS 'Y' shaped stick.
A hole in a tree.
This is basically all Logan did. 'Look' for stuff.
"MOMMY, WE FOUND A STREAM!"
Looking at an ant.
The blasted feather!!
How Logan got home from nani and papa's.
These next few are James' pictures.
Wild flower.
Mud.
Stream.
Pine cone.
Garbage.(we took it with us)
Caelyn.
Hope you enjoyed the pics.
Night everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment